Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December! Happy Monday!
{+ a Cyber Monday deal}

It may be December, but the projected high temperature in NYC is 61 degrees today! And that's just crazy. I can't decide how I feel about it.

I can, however, tell you I feel super excited about what I have to share with you on this Cyber Monday.
{SHOP NOW}
I want to offer you, my dear blog readers, something very special. Today only, receive 20% off your order in my etsy shop with the code INENDLESSSONGCM. This includes the entire inspiration series line - both the handmade and downloadable prints. It also includes custom orders {of a favorite quotation, bible verse, etc.}. Offer only valid on inspiration series orders placed Monday, December 1, 2014. 

Give a gift that might inspire or encourage someone's heart this Christmas. Your support of my art means so much to me!

These prints make personal, thoughtful gifts for:
• family members
• friends
• members of a women's group or Mom's group
• your child's teacher(s)
...or even to inspire you in your home throughout the year.

It is my heartfelt prayer that this artwork will be a blessing to you and yours, and that God would be glorified in the way it touches your heart.

Wishing you a beautiful Monday...




Stay in touch! {bloglovin'} {instagram} {twitter} {pinterest} {etsy}

1 comment :

  1. Those are some great templates and prints. I would love to see those handed out in as many venues as possible. You just have to carefully keep track on the transfer of the goods and the money you get from each transaction and purchase. Anyway, thanks for sharing! All the best!

    Clyde Hudson @ Stewart Technologies

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails