Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Celebrating the Feast of St. Joseph

This year I have been trying to celebrate the Liturgical Year a little more in our home. As the husband of Mary and as Jesus's earthly dad, St. Joseph is a wonderful role model for us in his faith and trust in God and His plans.

Joseph is also my dear husband Michael's middle name, so it's an extra special feast for us. We will celebrate this year with some St. Joseph's sfinge (cream puffs). We have never had these before, so I am looking forward to trying them. :)

After daily Mass this morning, Michael & I stopped by a local Italian bakery where they make sfinge.
I just love how they tie the box with the red and white baker's twine. That makes me smile.
They sure look good to me! A welcome treat in the middle of this Lenten season!

St. Joseph, pray for us.
{via}
Wishing you and yours a blessed St. Joseph's Day!




Follow along on instagram, twitter, or by subscribing in the sidebar.

1 comment :

  1. Charming, my friend!
    How wonderful that you are celebrating these special feast days...
    Blessed St. Joseph Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails