Monday, December 16, 2013

surprised by love

My sweet husband came home from work today with these beautiful roses for me.

We've been married for a year and a half today.

Roses are a special flower for us. Michael would get me flowers from time to time when we were dating, but he never gave me roses until the day he asked me to marry him. He planned it that way so it would be extra special on that day. He is so thoughtful!

Even though we have been together for over five and a half years, Michael still manages to surprise me from time to time. It always means so much to me when he does - it's one of my love languages. I always feel so loved, just knowing he was thinking of me.

In these moments of surprise I am also reminded of God's love...the source of Michael's and my love...He who is love. How blessed we are - every one of us - to have a God who loves us in a way I can't begin to comprehend. 


How have you been surprised by love?



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails