Friday, November 22, 2013

7 Quick Takes {No. 1}

After reading many, many "7 Quick Takes" posts, I am excited to linkup at Conversion Diary & write my first set. Thank you for hosting, Jen!

{1}
If this is your first time here, welcome to my blog! I wrote my first post on Sunday, and told a little bit about how I chose my blog name, "in endless song." You can also get to know me a little more on my about page. I'd love to hear from you, too - leave me a comment or a note if you're stopping by!

{2}
{via}
Happy Feast Day of St. Cecilia, patron saint of musicians! As a singer and conductor myself, and because my momma's name is Cecilia, she is a special saint for me. St. Cecilia, pray for us!

{3}
Though my husband Michael and I were married over a year and a half ago, due to various circumstances, we just received our professional wedding photo book yesterday! It was so nice to go through and look at some of our best pictures, remembering the details of our day. We are looking forward to sharing it with family and friends over the holidays, too.

{4}
{T A L L shadows}
As I mentioned here, we have been enjoying taking pictures with our new camera, and are in the process of learning how to shoot in manual mode. Do any of you have any favorite resources/tips that you would recommend to a newbie DSLR photographer?

{5}
Yesterday I got to spend some time with three dear friends from college. All four of us have not been together since the many fun adventures we had back at the University of Michigan, and when we studied abroad in Florence, Italy. It brought back so many memories and just filled me with joy - what a blessing good friends are! 

{6}
We are really looking forward to going to my home in Ohio to spend time with my family for the Thanksgiving holiday. My parents will be hosting the family Thanksgiving this year, so I am sure there will be lots of quality time spent in the kitchen with my mom (and I am really looking forward to it!). Family is so important to Michael and I, and living far away makes the moments we have together even more special.

{7}
I used to sing this song, and it fits the spirit of the season perfectly. I hope you'll enjoy listening.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails