Monday, May 8, 2017

Let's catch up, shall we?

You know those friends whom you don't get to talk to as much as you would like? The friends whom you can go months, even years without seeing, yet when you are back together it's as if you had never been apart? That's kind of how I feel about you as I sit down to write this blog post: like I'm talking to friends I haven't seen (at least not in this space) in a long time. Too long!

So I'm imagining we are together and about to catch up over a pretty latte or a hot cup of tea, whatever makes your heart smile.


The blog is (subtly) a little tidier and cleaner – did you notice? (I've watched a few episodes of Fixer Upper since we last chatted. If only you could shiplap a blog...)

And my goodness, we have so much to catch up on, I hardly know where to begin! I want to show you pictures from milestones celebrated  – my son's birthday parties and his baptism party, too. I want to tell you how the Blessed is She sisterhood has changed my life (did you see theirLiturgical Planner is now available for pre-order?). I've read beautiful books that I want to share, and had some experiences that are just aching to be written.

For today, though, I just want you to know how wonderful it is to see you! Whether you are an old friend or you're new to my blog, I am delighted that you're here. Your companionship is truly a gift.

More very soon –
your friend,


         


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails