Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's a...

On Saturday evening we had a few friends over for our gender reveal party. We had so much fun!
I had a lot of fun making some pretty decorations and planning some themed foods. Here's our little spread:
The boy side of the table was pretty funny. We had gummy worm "snakes" and soft pretzel "puppy dog tails" (creativity credit goes to Michael for that one!).
We also served "snails," which turned out pretty cute and were super easy to make! {This recipe plus halved pretzel sticks for antennae.}
Everything nice and sugary sweet was on the girl side of the table. I braved a trip to M&M World in Times Square to get the pink and blue M&M's for these blondies. Yum!
And of course we had to have pink and blue drinks, too. We served raspberry lemonade and Berry Blue Kool-Aid Bursts. Oh my sugar, y'all - those Bursts! I could barely drink half of one it was so sweet! Wowza.

Then it was finally time for the big reveal!



Have you made your final guess? 



I'll give you a second...



Boy or girl?



The answer was found in the cake...




It's a boy!!

We are so happy - overjoyed in fact - to have this little guy in our family. What a gift he already is to us!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow...

{Linking up with p, h, f, r - click over for more!}

So thankful to celebrate with you! 

Stay in touch! {bloglovin'} {instagram} {twitter} {pinterest} {etsy}

13 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    So happy for you!!!
    And what an amazing way to share your little guy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting...I love theme for the gender reveal party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!! The whole party looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, I've been out of the blogging loop for so long, I had no idea you are expecting! Many many congratulations to you and your family. :) Your party decorations are so adorable (and now I'm craving pigs in a blanket. ;) )

    The Starving Inspired
    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, I've been out of the blogging loop for so long, I had no idea you are expecting! Many many congratulations to you and your family. :) Your party decorations are so adorable (and now I'm craving pigs in a blanket. ;) )

    The Starving Inspired
    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting!!! And, such a fun and beautiful gender reveal! I love all your sweet details and those snails turned out awesome! Great job, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! I am so excited for you! How fun having the gender party, and I love all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elise!!! Congratulations!!!! A little boy is such a amazing experience, there is nothing like a sons love for his mommy!!! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Love this party and your creativity and of course: congratulations!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - what fun ideas for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! We've never done a gender reveal party - this is so adorable, it makes me want to some day! Congratulations on your baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Elise!! This is such a cute way to share the news!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails