Friday, November 14, 2014

7QT {no. 34}
new projects, chatting on twitter & looking forward

It's Friday, dear friends. Praise God!

{1}
First, a prayer request: Would you please pray for beautiful Kellie and her family? Their sweet Lily Frances was born sleeping on Tuesday. I like to think that our Saint Thomas Gianna has a new friend in Saint Lily Frances, and they are praying and praising together in heaven. May they both pray for us.

{2}
I have been hard at work this week on some upcoming projects for my etsy shop. Here's a little sneak peek at a few of my sketches:
Can't wait to share this new line with you!

{3}
Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away? Is it just me, or does it seem like November is flying by super quickly? If you need some last minute decor for your feast or a gift for your Thanksgiving host, this print would make a great gift. Pictured here in black ink on ivory cardstock, I also think it would look beautiful in gold ink.
{in everything give thanks}
{4}
Were you able to make it to last Monday's Blessed is She twitter chat on prayer? It was so much fun. (You can search #BISchat on twitter to read some of our conversation.). I also found it to be very fruitful and inspiring to hear from other women on how prayer is a part of their lives.

Annnnnd, exciting news - this Monday, November 17, there will be another twitter chat! This time the topic is getting more out of Advent. I would so love to talk to you there. Mark your calendar and join us!

{5}
Tomorrow is our gender reveal party! We are just having a few friends over, but I have had a lot of fun planning some special appetizers, treats and decor. You can count on a post next week with all the party details...including our baby's gender!

{6}
Have you made your guess as to whether there is a little he or she inside? I'd love to hear what you're guessing in the comments! Here's my 22 week bumpdate:

{7}
Monday is guaranteed to be a very exciting day here on my blog. Any guesses why? (And it's not the gender reveal.) Be sure to stop by for a gift, a giveaway, and a celebration!

Linking up with Kelly, guest hosting for Jen this week.

Have a beautiful mid-November weekend!




Stay in touch! {bloglovin'} {instagram} {twitter} {pinterest} {etsy}

3 comments :

  1. Look at you!
    So lovely with your baby bump!!!
    I'm thinking pink....
    Enjoy your party!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Elise! Hope the party was so much fun! My guess is girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the prayers! I know Lily is celebrating in Heaven with so many sweet little saints... :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails