Tuesday, October 21, 2014

the peace Christ wants to give you

I could certainly use a little more peace today. How about you? I'm over at Blessed is She today, sharing my heart about the peace Christ wants to give us.

Here's a little excerpt from my post:
Do you ever ask a friend or colleague how they’re doing and they reply, “busy”? I hear people say that all the time, myself included, and the statement is often true. Our culture values busyness. We busy ourselves with this and that and everything in between (and sometimes we keep busy on social media finding out what other people are busy doing). Granted, sometimes being busy is not a choice; we may have responsibilities in our families, our neighborhoods, our communities. But sometimes we make the choice to busy, and more often than not, we choose it without realizing.
Click on over to visit and read the rest. And if you haven't already, subscribe here to receive the daily Blessed is She devotionals in your inbox. They have been a gift to me, and I pray they will be for you, too.

{my coffee mug this morning was quite apropos}

Wishing you a peace-filled Tuesday, dear friends...




Sign up to receive {in endless song} blog posts via e-mail (see the sidebar), subscribe via bloglovin' or your favorite blogreader, and follow me on twitter & instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails