Friday, October 10, 2014

7 Quick Takes {no. 29}
a science fair, a pumpkin, a bump & a treat

Linking up with Jen & friends for another edition of 7QT!

{1}
In case you missed it, yesterday I posted an update on our birthday gift for Thomas Gianna. We are very thankful to have received one very generous donation since then, so here is today's update:
Still a ways to go! Every little bit helps. Thank you so much for spreading the word, saying a prayer, or giving. You're the best.

{2}
If you live in the Greater NYC area and you are looking for something fun to do tomorrow, come out to Columbia's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory Open House, October 11 from 10-4. There will be lots of cool science stuff for all ages, and I'll be there with Michael!

{3}
This sweet little pumpkin brings me a lot of joy, so I wanted to share it with you. Doesn't the stem have so much character? I love it.

{4}
A little photo bumpdate for you:
We heard the baby's heartbeat again at our OB appointment this week - what a beautiful sound to this momma's ears. We also scheduled our twenty week ultrasound - we can hardly wait!

{5}
This pillow came in the mail today. I have high hopes it will be helpful now and in the coming months as I'm getting a little uncomfortable sleeping (I imagine this is only the beginning!). I'll be sure to let you know if it helps!

{6}
Last week I made these:
I like my rice krispy treats homemade, classic, plain & simple - nothing added. It is probably a good thing that I often forget just how easy they are to make! 

{7}
Now I'm off to try this recipe - check my instagram later today to see how they come out!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. That little pumpkin is adorable! And so is your bump! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that pumpkin really is adorable! And now I want to go make rice krispies treats - yum!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails