Friday, October 3, 2014

7 quick takes {no. 28}
a gift, a bump, a new month & a prayer

Happy Friday, friends! It's a beautiful fall day here in NYC, and I'm hoping it's the same for you.

{1}
If you only have time for a short visit on my blog today, would you please read this post instead? Michael and I have a special birthday gift in mind for our first child, Thomas Gianna, who was born into eternal life after a miscarriage earlier this year. We need your help. Thank you for reading our post!

{2}
As you may know from last week's seven quick takes, we are expecting! I thought I'd share a few bump photos with you from the past few weeks. First up, week thirteen (which we thought was week twelve at the time, but our due date got moved up):
{3}
Week fourteen:

{4}
Week fifteen:

{5}
And finally, this week - week sixteen:
{sorry about the light - we took this picture at night!}
Our sweet baby is growing in there! We are so very grateful.

{6}
I can't believe it's October already! You know I love the fall. The leaves haven't changed color yet here in NYC; they always turn late in the season. I'm looking forward to that! In the meantime, I'm enjoying pumpkin donuts, the autumn harvest, colorful apples and pumpkin cream cheese at our favorite bagel shop. What's not to love?

{7}
Would you please say a prayer for my sister-in-law and her family? Her father passed away earlier this week. Thank you in advance for lifting them up. You all are the best.

Wishing you a blessed first Friday and a beautiful weekend. Michael & I are planning to relax and also spend some time on the great purge/re-organization of our one bedroom apartment, which we plan to stay in with the baby. But that's a post for another day...!

Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary and many more lovely bloggers.




Sign up to receive {in endless song} blog posts via e-mail (see the sidebar), subscribe via bloglovin' or your favorite blogreader, and follow me on twitter & instagram.

5 comments :

  1. Love your baby bump!!!
    Such an exciting time in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your bump!! Enjoy all things pumpkin this weekend and I'm looking forward to hearing about your apartment and staying in it with the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look adorable growing a wee one!! The leaves are definitely changing here in Michigan and I'm looking forward to making some fall recipes in the coming weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It finally started feeling like fall here this weekend and it's so fun! The kids are really into the changing seasons right now, so they absolutely adore being able to see all the signs :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails