Monday, September 1, 2014

Today's the day!

The day has finally come! I am so excited.

But before I get into that, a quick update on life since it's been a while since I've been here on the blog: After a wonderfully warm summer in Texas, Michael & I are back in NYC. Wow, does it ever feel amazing to be home. Our apartment here may be tiny, but it is cozy - and everything we need for the moment. We are especially grateful to be back to our bed after months on an air mattress (I didn't realize how poorly I was sleeping until I had a night of rest in a real bed! Thank the Lord!). So we are settling in here. Michael goes back to school for year four (!!) of grad school tomorrow, but first we are enjoying Labor Day together.

So! What is today, you ask? Well, dear friends, it is the start of something beautiful.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may remember me posting about this in July. Today the Blessed is She daily devotionals begin. I am humbled to join an amazing group of women as we share our hearts and how God's Word is at work in our lives.
{via}
You can read the first devotional by clicking here. You can also subscribe to receive the devotionals daily in your inbox on the Blessed is She homepage.

On a personal note, I am really looking forward to this daily time with God and His Word. What a gift scripture is to us. I confess I am guilty of not spending enough time with it. What better time than now to steep in the Word of our Lord, growing deeper in faith with one another as women of God? I so hope you'll join me and all of us in this network, blossoming by God's grace.
And! As a special kickoff celebration, we are hosting a twitter chat at 9 pm EST tonight.

Follow me {@inendlesssong} and Blessed is She {@blessedisshe__} to join in the fun. Hope to see you there.

And please, spread the word and invite your friends to join us, too!

Blessings...




Sign up to receive {in endless song} blog posts via e-mail (see the sidebar), subscribe via bloglovin' or your favorite blogreader, and follow me on twitter & instagram.

3 comments :

  1. Welcome home! I'm so excited about today, too...and happy to be working with you and this lovely group of women. I'm with you on needing more time with scripture- can't wait to see how God is going to use this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a crazy transition...so glad you are home and in a real bed to boot! :) And what a gift for sure, I can't wait to get back into God's word after too much time away. So excited about Blessed Is She!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for Blessed is She. Thank you for your beautiful work!!
    The Starving Inspired
    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails